Tuesday 9 August 2011

they can do no wrong

I have always been a sunglasses kind of girl, even in high school I had a selection of different style and colours (most from the $2.00 or local thrift store) and would chop and change to suit my mood for the day.
As I have gotten older and my tastes have become more expensive I have managed to reduce my everyday collection to a pair of wayfarers, a pair of Morrissey aviators, and some classic black Tom Fords - however I have a feeling all of that is about to change. With the release of the new venture from brilliant design duo Sarah-Jane and Heidi and their team at Sass and Bide.

I want EVERY piece in this collection!

Cleverlly modelled by the Sass and Bide team this edgey range is due to be released September 1 in Sass and Bide boutiques, Myer and selected boutiques nationally.

I can't wait I want them now! Hello birthday and Christmas presents from everyone this year!
What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment