Monday 22 August 2011

the art of procrastonation

I am, I will admit one of the best procrastonators I know. When I don't want to do something I can manage to do everything else possible but what I need to.
Take for example this weekend just gone, I had an exam to study for and an urgent assignment to finish... but instead I took on the job of completely redesigning our unit for renovations, drawing up pictures of built in units, saving photos of colour schemes, the works - It's going to look amazing by the way! Now that might sound all well and good, apart from the fact our unit is a rental and our land lord is not selling... time waster 101.
And again today, should be studying or working, instead taking iphone photos and blogging.
Fingers crossed I get something done soon!
X







Jeans: Diesel (Boyfriends), Silk Tank: Sportsgirl,
Shoes: Windsor Smith, Arm Party & Rings: Bali Markets,
Necklaces: Diva, Canada, Vintage

1 comment: