Tuesday 14 June 2011

that 70's show


I have to admit I have been phantom online shopping a lot of late!
You know, where you go online and look at all the things you would like to buy - perhaps even put them into your cart, and then close the window just before paying for them, leaving empty handed.... You all do it! Don't lie!
Anyway along my travels around the inter web I came accross the new collection from the Effigy 49 team and its amazing! Gorgeous woolen ponchos mixed with cute floral mini dresses and my personal faves the Dorchester Jacket ($139.95) and the Kesha Vest ($129.95) a perfect mix of faux fur and leather! I am now pretty much lusting after almost every vintage and retro disco inspired piece. The hardest part is that it's all so damn affordable!
Check out the full look book here! Their range is available to purchase online at http://www.effigy49.com.au/ as well as in Surfection stores around NSW I would absolutley recommend checking it out!
LOVE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment