Monday 20 June 2011

asos anonymous

I have to admit that shopping on Asos is like opening a packet of Pringles... once you pop you just can't stop!
I recently purchased an amazing kimono kaftan dress for a friend's fast approaching wedding in Bali. The purchase was easy to justify as I couldn't turn up to wedding naked, could I? And well it made sense that I needed a ring to wear with said dress....
However, now I have no excuses two pair of lust worthy shoes purchased for no reason other than the love only three weeks before I head to Bali and well into my "I am not spending, I am saving for my holiday mode." However, I am utterly delighted knowing these beautiful pieces of foot art are on their way to my door - Asos I have a feeling this is the start of a gorgeous love affair and with free shipping to Australia I feel it will continue for a lifetime!

To start a love affair of your own with the UK store click here






Images of my recent purchases from Asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment