Sunday 22 May 2011

family and friends


What did you get up to on the weekend?
I took a trip back home to Adelaide for my little brothers 21st birthday bash. It was a fleeting visit, 40 hours in total. But it was great to get home and see family and friends even for a short while.
My bro's birthday was a French garden tea party and was a huge success, everything was beautiful and I will post some pictures soon!
The rest of the weekend was spent lunching, shopping and catching up with old friends.
The best way to sum up my trip is with the photos below X




Sunrise over Sydney from the plane... just divine!

 Me arriving at Adelaide Airport Saturday Morning


My BF Jarrod and little bro Riley chilling at Botanic Bar

Me with two of my most fave people in the world bf Jarrod and bff Ebony at Botanic Bar 

SANGRIA - elixar of the gods! 


Shopping on Rundle Street Sunday morning...

Family love - we live in a technical age

The awesome fish tank at lunch with my family in Henley Beach before heading to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment