Sunday 31 July 2011

effigy in bali

I have posted before on my love of Australian street wear label Effigy 49; their designs are comfortable and wearable while offering a luxe bohemian style to any wardrobe.
On my recent adventure to Bali (more posts coming soon) Effigy seemed to always be the right thing to wear on any occasion my holiday threw my way. From wedding rehearsal drinks to a hard days shopping in Ubud there was nothing Effigy couldn’t see me through.
Check out their website for the latest offerings, their summer 11 catalogue has just gone live and there are already at least a hundred pieces I am coveting!



Effigy 49 Field of Innocence Vest shopping at the Ubud markets


Effigy 49 Me oh My Sequin Maxi Dress at wedding rehersal drinks


Effigy 49 EOS Feather Tee for sunset drinks at Potato Head
Effigy 49 Bangalow Crochet Dress for a shopping day in Seminyak
I am also a huge fan of Effigy 49 designer Jade's accessories label Raconteur by Jade. My Wichita bag was permanently attached to me and just the right size for a holiday carry all. (in photo above and below).

No comments:

Post a Comment